The SRFC Junior Skills Academy program is dedicated to the development of children who love soccer and express the desire to play, learn and improve beyond the traditional recreational soccer season. The program’s primary objective is to deliver professional and age-appropriate instruction throughout the year to young players, with the purpose of developing correct technique, motor skills, creativity and building confidence on the ball, all while having fun!
Why choose the SRFC Junior Skills Academy?
- Program instructed by the club’s technical staff and professional coaches
- Proven age-appropriate curriculum designed and directed by the club's technical staff
- Coaching focus on long-term player development
- Psychomotor skill and coordination development
- Soccer anytime of year for children who love the game
- FUN and challenging atmosphere for all children!
- Professional coaches licensed by the United States Soccer Federation