None available at this time.
On this page, you'll find:
- General information on camps and clincs
- A list of available & upcoming camps for recreational & competitive level players
- Camps are held on consecutive days.
- (Example: A four day camp during spring break)
- Clinics are held one or more times per week, for several weeks.
- (Example: A six week clinic in March and April)
Our club offers a variety of skills clinics during the year for different ages and abilities. Some skills clinics may last for only day or two, while others may last for several weeks.
The clinics we offer typically include Junior Skills (formerly Jr. AZURI), Kick Start (for 3 and 4 year olds) and futsal, as well as more specialized clinics for goalkeepers or strikers.
We also offer winter and spring skills clinics for players who love soccer and want to develop their skills and confidence on the ball.
You may also check our registration page to see which skills clinics are currently open for registration.
We invite you to visit our Academies page for more details on Junior Skills or Kick Start.