San Ramon FC (SRFC) provides interested and motivated youth the opportunity to play soccer at the level that fits their skill and ability. SRFC strives to keep soccer affordable, so all youth have an opportunity to participate. As such, the SRFC Financial Aid program is intended to provide opportunities for financially disadvantaged youth players to participate in SRFC programs.
All Financial Aid applications and financial documentation information provided will be kept CONFIDENTIAL. For the privacy of our applicants, all documentation provided will be destroyed or returned (upon request) after the SRS Financial Aid Committee approves or denies the request for financial aid.
- Financial need must be demonstrated for consideration. Economic hardship will be the only factor in awarding Financial Aid. No one will be disqualified from consideration because of sex, race, color, creed or religious beliefs.
- While we try to address as much of the need as possible, Financial Aid amounts will be based on the number of players demonstrating need, the extent of that need and the budget available for Financial Aid that year.
- Financial Aid awards will be reviewed on a yearly basis.
Income requirements to qualify for financial aid:
|Family Status||Income Level|
|1 Adult and 1 child||<$61,000|
|1 Adult and 2 children||<$70,000|
|1 Adult and 3 Children||<$88,000|
|2 Adults (1 Working) 1 Child||<$58,000|
|2 Adults (1 Working) 2 Children||<$63,000|
|2 Adults (1 Working) 3 Children||<$76,000|
|2 Adult, 1 Child||<$67,000|
|2 Adults, 2 Children||<$75,000|
|2 Adults, 3 Children||<$91,000|
If you meet the income requirements stated above, you must complete the following steps to be considered for financial aid:
- Complete and submit an application for Financial Aid.
- Supply a copy of the first two pages of your 2015 and 2016 filed Federal Tax Returns.
- Supply a copy of the last three pay stubs for each working parent (or proof of EDD or Disability). This is a requirement to be considered for Financial Aid.
- Supply copies of your last three month bank statements. This is a requirement to be considered for Financial Aid.
- Please include any additional documentation demonstrating financial need.
- Applications received after the published deadline will not be considered.
- Applications that are not filled out completely will not be considered.
- Applications must be filled out by the adult requesting Financial Aid. Applications for Financial Aid cannot be filled out by coaches, team managers, children or friends.
- All submitted financial information will be destroyed by SRS in compliance with the SRS document retention policies, unless the applicant requests their return.
- Any unpaid league fees from prior seasons will result in an applicant being ineligible for Financial Aid.
- Financial Aid recipients must complete required volunteer time. Not fulfilling the required volunteer time will make the applicant ineligible for future Financial Aid.
After Financial Aid is awarded, the remaining balance of player registration and other applicable fees are to be paid in full by August 1, 2016 unless a payment schedule is in place. Failure to maintain financial good standing with SRFC will result in a player being ineligible to participate.
Please fill out the financial aid form and return confidentially to the SRFC address below:
San Ramon FC
12885 Alcosta Boulevard, Suite B
San Ramon, CA 94583
Attn: Financial Aid Coordinator
Your request will be reviewed by the Financial Aid Committee in a timely manner. For any other questions, please contact the Financial Aid Coordinator. Financial Aid is applied to Program Fees and registration (there may be additional costs for uniforms, tournaments, and other team specific costs to be paid by the household).