San Ramon FC (SRFC) provides interested and motivated youth the opportunity to play soccer at the level that fits their skill and ability. SRFC strives to keep soccer affordable, so all youth have an opportunity to participate. As such, the SRFC Financial Aid program is intended to provide opportunities for financially disadvantaged youth players to participate in SRFC programs.
All Financial Aid applications and financial documentation information provided will be kept CONFIDENTIAL. For the privacy of our applicants, all documentation provided will be destroyed or returned (upon request) after the SRFC Financial Aid Committee approves or denies the request for financial aid.
Application Submission Deadline for ALL levels of play: July 31, 2018
(or until budgeted funds have been depleted, whichever comes first)
- Financial need must be demonstrated for consideration. Economic hardship will be the only factor in awarding Financial Aid. No one will be disqualified from consideration because of sex, race, color, creed or religious beliefs.
- Financial Aid is awarded for our Competitive (including U8 Academy), Select and Fall Recreational Programs only.
- While we try to address as much of the need as possible, Financial Aid amounts will be based on the number of players demonstrating need, the extent of that need and the budget available for Financial Aid that year.
- Financial aid is considered for qualified recipients AFTER payment of league registration fees (currently $305-$500) and financial aid application has been received.
- The total amount of financial aid awarded will be decided by the financial aid budget for each division, the number of applicants and apparent needs. Awards can range between $150-$700, per player, determined by need and funds available.
- Financial aid awarded does not cover uniform costs or team fees associated with Competitive divisions. Team fees are to be paid directly to the team.
- San Ramon FC does not use financial aid as a recruiting tool.
- Families awarded financial aid will have the option of arranging a special payment plan for the balance of club fees due, by contacting the club administrator. All accounts must be paid in full by December 1, 2018. Players that do not meet their financial obligations will be suspended from training and games until their account is made current.
- After the completed application is received along with all required documentation, the financial aid committee will review and notify families of a decision within 14 days.
Income requirements to qualify for financial aid:
|Family Status||Income Level|
|1 Adult and 1 child||<$69,418|
|1 Adult and 2 children||<$80,370|
|1 Adult and 3+ Children||<$106,610|
|2 Adults and 1 Child||<$73,680|
|2 Adults and 2 Children||<$87,433|
|2 Adults and 3+ Children||<$108,415|
|2 Adults (1 working) and 1 Child||<$63,555|
|2 Adults (1 Working) and 2 Children||<$70,266|
|2 Adults (1 Working) and 3+ Children||<$84,299|
If you meet the income requirements stated above, you must complete the following steps to be considered for financial aid:
- Complete and submit an application for Financial Aid in its entirety.
- Supply a copy of the first two pages of your 2016 and 2017 filed Federal Tax Returns. If you have not yet filed your 2017 return, supply a copy of the first two page of your 2016 filed Federal Tax Returns and your 2017 099 and/or W2's for all family members living in the household.
- Supply a copy of the last two pay stubs for each working parent (or proof of EDD or Disability).
- Supply copies evidencing sources of income, including child and spousal support.
- Include any additional documentation demonstrating financial need.
Applications received after the published deadline or are not filled out completely (e.g., unanswered questions, missing supporting documentation, etc.) will not be considered.
Applications must be filled out by the adult requesting Financial Aid and may not be filled out by coaches, team managers, children, or friends. Any unpaid league fees from prior seasons will result in an applicant being ineligible for Financial Aid in the future.
Please fill out the application and return confidentially to the SRFC address below:
San Ramon FC
12885 Alcosta Boulevard, Suite B
San Ramon, CA 94583
Attn: Financial Aid Coordinator
Your request will be reviewed by the Financial Aid Committee in a timely manner. For any other questions, please contact the Financial Aid Coordinator. Financial Aid is applied to Program Fees and registration (there may be additional costs for uniforms, tournaments, and other team-specific costs to be paid by the household).