If you're new to coaching soccer or want some new coaching ideas, this page can help!
1. Please watch the videos that interest you - most are very short.
2. Make a practice plan: Choose 2-3 videos or activities to use in an upcoming practice.
3. Add a warm up and some scrimmage time to your practice plan and you're all set!
4. Use the same activities more than once. Kids need repetition to improve their skills. They won't master an activity in one session.
5. Please do *not* underestimate a kid's ability to learn.
6. If you cannot demonstrate or explain a concept in the video, don't sweat it! We suggest showing your players the video at practice via your mobile phone.