San Ramon FC has set a goal of raising $10,000 for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk, a fundraiser to help in the fight against a deadly disease that has affected so many families in our community and around the world. Join our fundraising team page and you'll be able to participate in the fundraiser walk in Walnut Creek on October 6th.
Thanks to all of the San Ramon FC families and community supporters who have donated and purchased the pink SRFC jerseys and pink Adidas socks from Soccer Pro.
As of October 3rd, $5,738 has been raised for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Fundraiser event.
We've got $4,262 more raise to reach our goal of $10,000 by October 6th.
Our deadline is October 6, when the fundraiser walk will be held in Walnut Creek.
1. Click "Join Our Team"
2. Create an account (or use your existing account)
3. Make a donation through the team page
4. Create a buzz - Ask friends, family, teammates to donate, walk with us, or both!
5. To participate in the walk on October 6th you must be registered for the event, which is done for you automatically when you join our team page.
6. Join San Ramon FC families for the walk and wear pink attire, your SRFC spirit wear, or both!
Together everyone achieves more. Our club's strength is you: Our good-hearted, dedicated, passionate people. Working together we can reach our fundraiser goal and help our community in the fight against a deadly disease.