San Ramon FC is now accepting applications for the 2019 Scholar-Athlete Award, which recognizes student-athletes who played soccer in the fall of 2019 and earned a 3.5 GPA or better during their first semester of school. Graduating seniors (12th grade) are invited to apply for a $500 scholarship in addition to the Scholar-Athlete Award.
Who is Eligible: San Ramon FC players in the 6th to 12th grades (only 12th grade is eligible to apply for a scholarship)
How to Apply: Use the links below
Deadline to Apply: March 22, 2020
A copy of the student's fall 2019 report card will need to be uploaded during the online application process.
Event Date: Monday, April 20
Event Time: 7:15 pm
Event Location: San Ramon Community Center, Fountain Room
Event Address: 12501 Alcosta Blvd, San Ramon, CA 94583
- This year an RSVP for the event is required
- ONLY RSVP'd players attending the event will receive:
- Scholar-Athlete T-shirt
- A printed certificate with their name
- Scholar-Athlete Magnet
- You cannot collect magnets, certificates, or t-shirts after the event. They will not be available after the event.
- Players who apply but do not RSVP to attend the Scholar-Athlete event:
- Will have their names recognized in the event brochure
- Will have their names included on any posts on the club website or social media accounts highlighting the event
- Will have a Scholar-Athlete certificate emailed to them with the name field left blank, so it can be completed and printed at home
- Will not receive a t-shirt, magnet, or pre-printed certificate
LINKS TO APPLY FOR SCHOLAR-ATHLETE AWARD (March 22 Deadline):
Scholar-Athlete for 6th - 11th Grade Students
Senior Scholar-Athlete with $500 Scholarship Option (12th grade only)
***All 12th-grade applications must be submitted via the above "Senior Scholar-Athlete" link, even if only applying for the Award and not the Scholarship.
Please contact Jesica McGuire if you have questions about this event.