*EVERY PLAYER NEEDS TO BRING THEIR OWN BALL FOR PICTURE DAY*
San Ramon FC's Picture Day will be Saturday, September 18, at San Ramon Sports Park. Pictures will be taken by G Casey Photography.
All teams should take photos in their Navy jersey (home jersey). Every player needs to bring their own ball for picture day.
Recreational Teams, please use this link to access the Photo Day Schedule. Each team has a designated time slot for photos.
Teams in the competitive program should find their team's photo day scheduled on their team's SportsEngine calendar.
What: San Ramon FC Photo Day
When: Saturday, September 18th
Where: San Ramon Sports Park, 5261 Sherwood Way, San Ramon, CA 94582.
Time: 8 am - 2:30 pm (Recreational teams click here to check the schedule for your team's time)
How To Order Photos
1. Bring the order packet given to you by your coach. Please have it completed prior to arrival. You can also download the order form on gCasey’s website.
2. Order online here Print and bring your receipt with you.
3. For buddy photos, please download the order form from the gCasey website and bring it with you.
What To Do On Picture Day
1. Bring a completed form (whether you are ordering pictures or not every player MUST BRING A FORM)
2. Every player must bring their own soccer ball
3. Wear your navy SRFC soccer jersey, soccer shorts, soccer socks, shinguards, and soccer cleats
4. Arrive 15-20 minutes ahead of your scheduled time
5. Remember to smile!
6. Stop by the Patelco Credit Union booth to say hi!
Photo Makeup Day
For any player that cannot attend on picture day, please contact the photographer directly to re-schedule your individual session on the makeup day.